Malai Mutter Paneer Recipe
|Malai Mutter Paneer Recipe|
|Rating||9.6 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 250 gm Paneer
- 2 Cups frozen peas
- 1/2 Cup light cream
- A handful of broken cashews
- Chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 Medium size red onions
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp khus-khus
- 1 tsp Masala powder
- 3 Elaichis
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
How to make Malai Mutter Paneer:
- Grind the tomato paste, onions, ginger garlic paste, khus khus, masala powder, elaichis and chili powder in a food processor.
- In a kadai, add 3 tbsp of oil and add some cumin.
- Then add the paste from the food processor.
- Cook for about 10 minutes till oil separates.
- Now add the peas, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the Paneer into 1 inch cubes.
- Fry the cashews in little ghee.
- Add cream to the saucepan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Now add the paneer, cashews, chopped cilantro and salt to it.
- Mix well for 5 min. and serve hot.
- Malai Mutter Paneer is ready.