|Rating||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 Cup fine rava
- 1 Cup wheat flour
- 1-1/2 Cups milk
- 1-1/2 Cups sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp Ghee
- 1-1/2 cups Khoya (lightly roasted)
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- A few drops rose essence
- A pinch of salt
- A handful of chopped nuts, fried
- Ghee to fry
How to make Malida:
- Combine rava, wheat flour, 1-1/2 tbsp melted ghee and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Add warm milk to make dough.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Roll them like puris, prick them and fry until crisp.
- Now pound the puris.
- Dissolve the sugar in 1 cup milk, add khoya and put over heat.
- Add the rose essence and the pounded puris to it.
- Remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Add eggs to it and place on low heat, allowing it to thicken.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.