Mango And Papaya Jam Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mrswheelbarrow.com/2012/04/tropical-fruit-preserves/
|Mango And Papaya Jam Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 cups Mango (cut and pureed)
- 1 medium Papaya (cut and pureed)
- 4 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Mango And Papaya Jam:
- In a pan, take the mango puree and papaya puree and cook for five minutes.
- Add sugar to it and cook till it melts completely.
- Add lemon juice and cook till the consistency thickens.
- Check out if the jam is ready. Take a spoonful of it and place it in a plate and allow it to cool. If it sets easily without giving away water, your jam is ready.
- Transfer it into a clean dry glass jar and allow it to cool completely before storing.