Mango Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.uppercrustindia.com/posts/103/subscribe.php
|Mango Curry Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1/2 kg Green mangoes(peeled, discard the seed and chopped into 1inch pieces)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Jaggery
- 6 Flakes garlic (chopped)
- 1/2" Piece ginger(chopped)
- 6 Red chilies
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for frying
- 2 cup Water
How to make Mango Curry:
- Roast the cumin seeds and grind together with chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Take oil in a pan, heat it and add onions.
- Fry till they turn light brown.
- Add ground masala, turmeric and again fry well.
- Now add jaggery and mango pieces.
- Add enough water to cover it. Add salt to taste.
- Simmer till it becomes little thick.
- Mango Curry is ready.