Mango Daiquiri Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/466/mango+daiquiri
|Mango Daiquiri Recipe|
||8 Minutes |
- 1 large ripe Mango (peeled and coarsely chopped)
- ¼ cup unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 2 tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4 Ice Cubes
How to make Mango Daiquiri:
- Take mango, pineapple juice, lime juice and sugar in an electric mixture.
- Process on high speed for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Add ice cubes to it and blend again for a minute.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Serve immediately.