Mango Drink Recipe
Photo Credit: http://redchillies.us/2011/08/09/mango-lemonade/
|Mango Drink Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 8 Green Mangoes
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp roasted Cumin Seeds (ground)
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 12 crushed Ice Cubes
How to make Mango Drink:
- Place mangoes with water in a pan and cook until tender.
- Peel the mangoes and mash into a nice pulp.
- Combine the pulp with sufficient water, sugar, salt, red chili, mint, and cumin. Beat well.
- Place crushed ice in tall glasses and pour in the drink.
- Serve chilled.