Mango Guacamole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://dirtygourmet.com/chunky-mango-guacamole/
|Mango Guacamole Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp White Onion (minced)
- 4 Limes (juiced)
- 2 Serrano Chile Peppers (or to taste)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- 4 ripe Avocados (peeled and pitted)
- ¼ cup fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 large Mango (peeled, seeded and chopped)
How to make Mango Guacamole:
- Take a small bowl and combine together white onion and the juice of 2 limes.
- Keep the bowl aside, to allow the onion to soak in the lime juice for at least 1 hour.
- Strain the onion and discard the juice. Set the onion aside.
- Place Serrano Chile peppers, juice of 2 limes and sea salt in a food processor. Blend the ingredients well, till no large chunks remain.
- Add 1 avocado and process again until creamy and smooth.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 avocados.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl and add the minced onion.
- Add cilantro and mango.
- Mix well and serve.