Mango Ice Cream Recipe
|Mango Ice Cream Recipe|
|Rating||8.3 / 10 (33 votes)|
- 1 can Mango Pulp
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Rose Water
- 1 can Cool Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Pistachio Nuts (chopped)
How to make Mango Ice Cream:
- Mix together the mango pulp, condensed milk and cool whip with the help of an electric mixer.
- Add rose water to it. Pour the mixture in an airtight container.
- Sprinkle it with chopped nuts.
- Freeze the mixture overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove it from the freezer, again whisk it and refrigerate.
- Mango ice cream is ready to serve.