Mango Mania Salsa Recipe
Photo Credit: https://onthegowithlynne.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/summer-mango-mania/
|Mango Mania Salsa Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Red Onion (peeled and halved)
- 12 Mangoes (peeled, seeded and diced)
- ½ head Garlic (pressed)
- 3 Habanero Peppers (seeded and minced)
- 1 bunch fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Mango Mania Salsa:
- Preheat an outdoor grill on high heat.
- Oil the grill grate lightly.
- Grill the onion till it slightly blackens.
- Remove and dice the onion.
- Combine the diced onion with mangoes, garlic, Habanero peppers, cilantro and apple cider vinegar. Toss to mix well.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.