Mango Murabba Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.teluguone.com/recipes/contents/sweetsndeserts-8.html
|Mango Murabba Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 Pounds raw mangoes
- 3 Pounds sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 6 Green cardamoms (seeds only)
- 2-1/2 Cups water
- 1/4 tsp Kewra (screw pine essence)
How to make Mango Murabba:
- Wash and cut mangoes into thick pieces.
- Take a skillet and boil water.
- Add mangoes and boil them on low heat for 4 minutes.
- Remove the slices and dry them on a piece of cloth.
- Add sugar and lemon juice to the boiled water.
- Cook it properly on low flame to form syrup of one thread consistency.
- Add mango slices and cook until they become soft.
- Now leave for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Again remove the mangoes and add cardamom seeds to the syrup.
- Boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add mango slices and cook it on low heat for few minutes.
- Remove skillet from the heat and cool.
- Add kewra essence.
- Aam Ka Muraba is ready.