Mango Nut Bread Recipe
Photo Credit: http://challengedairy.com/recipes/breads/orange-mango-nut-bread-with-ginger-honey-butter
|Mango Nut Bread Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Egg Whites (slightly beaten)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Walnuts or Macadamia (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Mangoes (chopped)
- 1 cup Maida
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
How to make Mango Nut Bread:
- Take a medium size bowl, combine eggs, vanilla and oil.
- Now add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder in another bowl.
- Mix egg whites, oil, mangoes, vanilla and walnuts.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- In a preheated oven, bake it at 350 degree F till it turns brown in color.
- Cut it into slices after cooling.
- Enjoy it immediately.