Mango Pachadi Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmsXOGfb6m4
|Mango Pachadi Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 4 Raw Mangoes
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Coconut (grounded)
- 4 Dry Red Chillies
- 2 sprig of Curry Leaves
- Coconut Oil
- 1tsp Mustard Seeds (grounded)
How to make Mango Pachadi:
- Slice the mangoes into small pieces.
- Take mangoes with water, salt to taste in a pan and cook it.
- Stir in coconut and mustard seeds and simmer it. Then take it off the heat.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle the mustard seeds. Stir in red chilly and curry leaves. Put it over curry in the pan.
- Serve it hot.