Mango Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango_pudding
|Mango Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 4½ tsp Mango-flavored Gelatin
- ½ cup Hot Water
- 2 cups ripe Mango Pulp (finely ground)
- 425 ml sweet Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Mango Pudding:
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Combine mango pulp, milk, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add gelatin water and whisk until well blended.
- Butter 8-10 pudding cups and pour the mixture into these cups.
- Chill until set and serve.