Mango Pulisheri Recipe
Photo Credit: http://im.rediff.com/getahead/2014/may/05recipe-mambazha-pulissery1.jpg
|Mango Pulisheri Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 Mango, ripe
- 3 tbsp Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 4 tbsp Curd
- 5 Dry chillies
- 1 Cup coconut, grated
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 3 tsp Oil
- 4 to 5 Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
How to make Mango Pulisheri:
- Slice the mangoes into medium size pieces.
- Add onions, ginger, turmeric powder and salt to the mangoes and boil it till the mangoes are completely cooked.
- Grind the grated coconut and curd together.
- Combine it with the cooked mangoes.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it, add mustard, dry chillies and curry leaves to it.
- Add the mango mixture to the pan and simmer for about 30 seconds.
- Mango Pulissery is ready to serve.