Mango Rabdi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.blendwithspices.com/2011/06/mango-rabri-rabdi.html
|Mango Rabdi Recipe|
||8.7 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 6 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Mango Pulp
- 5-6 Cardamom Seeds (grounded)
How to make Mango Rabdi:
- Put milk in a pan and boil it. Simmer it for 1.5 hours till it is reduced to half.
- Remove milk from the flame and add sugar. Stir continuously till it gets dissolved and allow it to cool.
- Now add the mango pulp and cardamom seeds and stir properly.
- Set aside in the refrigerator to chill.
- Mango Rabdi is ready. Serve chilled.