Mango Salsa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://eclecticrecipes.com/mango-salsa
|Mango Salsa Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Mangoes (peeled, seeded and chopped)
- 1 (8 oz) can Pineapple Pieces (drained)
- ¼ cup fresh Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- ½ cup Red Onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (crushed, to taste)
How to make Mango Salsa:
- Mix together mango, pineapple, cilantro leaves, ginger and red onion.
- Pour rice vinegar and toss to blend the ingredients well.
- Add red pepper flakes and stir lightly to mix.
- Serve with chicken, pork or simple corn chips.