Mango Shrikhand Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cakesandmore.in/2011/06/mango-shrikhand-aamrakhand.html
|Mango Shrikhand Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1/4 Cup mango pulp
- 1/2 kg Curds
- 300 gms Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Pista and almonds, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Few strands saffron
How to make Mango Shrikhand:
- Take a muslin cloth and tie curd in it for 6-7 hours.
- Transfer the curd into a bowl. Add sugar and mix well.
- Leave aside for about half an hour to dissolve the sugar.
- Rub the strands of saffron into milk till dissolved. Leave aside.
- Beat the curds well.
- Strain through a strong strainer, pressing with the help of a spatula.
- Add mango pulp, cardamom powder, saffron and half of crushed nuts.
- Pour it into a serving bowl and top with remaining crushed nuts.
- Chill for an hour or two before serving.