Maple Cherry Sauce Recipe
|Maple Cherry Sauce Recipe|
- 1/3 Cup cherry juice blend
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Cup sweet cherries, thawed and well drained
- 3/4 Cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp Grated orange peel
How to make Maple Cherry Sauce:
- Put cherry juice blend and cornstarch in a small saucepan; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Add cherries, maple-flavored syrup, walnuts and orange peel; mix well.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over low heat until all ingredients are hot.
- Maple Cherry Sauce is ready.