Maple Glazed Pork Loin Recipe
|Maple Glazed Pork Loin Recipe|
||135 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 pound Pork Loin Roast
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 1/3 cup light Maple Flavored Pancake Syrup
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
How to make Maple Glazed Pork Loin:
- Mix the butter, vinegar, pancake syrup, cornstarch and brown sugar. Pour this in a large resealable bag.
- Now place the pork roast in the bag.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat the roast.
- Keep for refrigeration for 2 hours.
- Place the roast in a roasting pan and pour the marinade over it.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 60 minutes with the pan covered.
- Remove the lid and continue roasting till the top of the roast is browned.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.