Maple Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.epicurious.com/archive/everydaycooking/tastetests/maple-syrup-taste-test
|Maple Pancakes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
How to make Maple Pancakes:
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat egg until fluffy and mix with milk, oil, and maple syrup.
- Gradually add to the flour mixture and beat until well blended.
- Place a griddle on medium-low heat and grease with oil.
- Pour ¼ cup batter on the hot griddle. Flip over when bubbles form on top of the pancake. Cook until second side turns golden brown.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Repeat the process in batches with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.