Maple Syrup Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.recipes100.com/recipe+chewy+maple+cookies
|Maple Syrup Cookies Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 250 gm Dark Brown Sugar
- 145 gm Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 100 gm Walnuts (chopped)
- 150 ml Maple Syrup
- 500 gm White Flour
- 3 pinches Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg (whipped)
- Salt to taste
How to make Maple Syrup Cookies:
- Fluff the melted butter and sugar together in a blender for three minutes.
- Pour it in the bowl then mix the vanilla, maple syrup and egg finely to it.
- Sieve the flour and shift it in a bowl
- Add the baking soda and salt to it.
- Shift the flour to the butter mixture slowly and move your fingers smoothly across.
- Place the walnuts pieces over it and leave it aside covered for 30 minutes.
- Grease the cookie tray and place a spoonful of the batter to it.
- Bake it till turns golden brown and remove it from the oven to cool off.
Best serve it with coffee or tea.