Margarita Prawns Recipe
|Margarita Prawns Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||155 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 24 large Prawns (shelled and deveined)
- 1/4 cup Tequila
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 2 tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2-3 medium Limes
How to make Margarita Prawns:
- Combine everything, except for the lime, in a large bowl.
- Toss it well, so as to get the prawns well coated in the sauce.
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- Heat the grill. Take the prawns out of the refrigerator and leave it for half an hour.
- Drain the prawns, preserving the marinade.
- Cut the lime into 18 pieces.
- On each metal skewer, thread 4 prawns and 3 lime pieces, alternately.
- Oil grill rack.
- Cook for 6-10 minutes, until the prawns are pink and baste with marinade.