Marinara Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://gi365.co/food/simple-marinara-sauce/
|Marinara Sauce Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 28 Ounce chopped tomatoes (with juice)
- 2 tbsp Fresh chopped basil
- 2 tbsp Fresh chopped oregano
- 2 tbsp Fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 Cup tomato paste
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to make Marinara Sauce:
- Heat olive oil in a heavy saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add garlic & onion.
- Stirring constantly, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with juice, balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt to taste. Bring to boil.
- Add remaining ingredients and allow it to simmer on low heat until thickened.
- Keep stirring occasionally.
- When done well, take off heat.
- Marinara Sauce is ready to serve.