Marinated Baby Corn Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.subbuskitchen.com/2014/08/baby-corn-fritters-recipe-baby-corn.html
|Marinated Baby Corn Recipe|
- 1 (16-ounce) can Baby Corn
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Peanut Oil
- ½ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Dry Mustard
- 1 tsp Fennel (ground)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 cup Dried Parsley
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make Marinated Baby Corn:
- Blend olive oil, peanut oil, red wine vinegar and white vinegar in a bowl.
- Add sugar, mustard and fennel and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, dried parsley, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Drain corn from the can and add to the dressing prepared.
- Marinate the corn in the dressing for several hours, till you achieve the right flavor.