Marinated Baked Tofu Recipe
|Marinated Baked Tofu Recipe|
- 450 gms Extra-Firm Tofu
- 3-4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (freshly grated)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Honey or Sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
How to make Marinated Baked Tofu:
- Cut tofu into 1" cubes, lay it between paper towels and put something heavy on it to press out the water.
- Mix all the other ingredients together except olive oil to prepare the marinade.
- Pour the marinade over tofu, covering it completely. Refrigerate overnight
- Now lightly grease baking pan with olive oil. Put the marinated tofu over the pan.
- Finally bake tofu in a preheated oven (320 degree F).
- Marinated Baked Tofu is ready to serve.