Marinated Mushroom Salad Recipe
|Marinated Mushroom Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 250 g Mushrooms (fresh and chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 4 Garlic cloves (chopped)
- Pinch of Red Chili Powder
- 60 ml Red Vinegar
- Pinch of Paprika Powder
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Oregano
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Butter
How to make Marinated Mushroom Salad:
- Fry onion and garlic in butter.
- Now add mushrooms and oregano, cook for a few minutes.
- Add paprika, vinegar and red vinegar.
- Put olive oil, salt and chili powder.
- Garnish with Coriander.