Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
|Marinated Mushrooms Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||12 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 lb small fresh Button Mushrooms
- 2 cloves Garlic (Peeled and Crushed)
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1 small Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp ground dry Mustard
How to make Marinated Mushrooms:
- Mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, onion, salt, parsley, dry mustard, brown sugar and garlic in a medium saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to boil. Once boiled, reduce the heat and stir in the mushrooms.
- Simmer for 10-12 min, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to sterile containers and refrigerate until serving.