Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/536426/dark-chocolate-and-mallow-brownies
|Marshmallow Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 2 cups semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
How to make Marshmallow Brownies:
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the butterscotch mixture.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Mix in marshmallows, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out cleanly.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Slice and serve.