Marshmallow Fudge Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.deliciousasitlooks.com/2014/08/three-ingredient-peanut-butter.html
|Marshmallow Fudge Recipe|
||8.7 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2/3 cup Milk (evaporated)
- 2 cups (12 ounces) Chocolate Chips (semisweet)
- 1 jar (7 1/2 ounces) Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pecan Halves, for garnish (optional)
How to make Marshmallow Fudge:
- Heat butter in a heavy skillet, over low heat.
- Add in sugar and evaporated milk and continue to stir over medium heat, until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue boiling for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until it melts.
- Stir in marshmallow creme, pecans, and vanilla, until they blend well.
- Pour into a greased pan, garnish with pecan halves (optional) and place in the rack to cool.
- Refrigerate until the fudge is cool enough to be cut into squares.