Masala Poppadoms Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.greatlittleideas.com/gli/219/masala+poppadom+recipe
|Masala Poppadoms Recipe|
- 100 gm Plain (uncoooked) poppadoms
- 200 gm Rice flour
- 1 tbsp Black or white sesame seeds
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
How to make Masala Poppadoms:
- Take a big bowl and combine the rice flour, cumin seeds and sesame seeds.
- Gradually add 570ml water, keep stirring to make a thin batter.
- Take a big heavy saucepan and heat oil.
- Dip the poppadoms in the batter and coat them completely.
- Fry them one at a time for about 2 to 3 minutes or until golden.
- Remove them from the oil and drain on the kitchen paper before serving.