Masala Tikadia Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ribbonstopastas.blogspot.in/2012/03/paneer-gatta-with-tikadiya.html
|Masala Tikadia Recipe|
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, roasted and crushed
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Ghee (as per requirement)
- Salt to taste
How to make Masala Tikadia:
- Take wheat flour in a wide bowl and add salt to it. Now, make a soft dough using water.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll it out into a circle.
- Smear it with ghee and sprinkle crushed jeera and chilli powder. Now, fold it up like a Swiss roll and press with your fingers.
- Roll it out again giving it a round shape.
- Cook using ghee on a tawa. Both the sides should turn golden brown.
- Serve Masala Tikadia with hot curry.