Mashed Potatoes Recipe
|Mashed Potatoes Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 kg Potatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup cream
- 6 tbsp Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel and quarter the potatoes.
- Put diced potatoes in a large pot, with enough cold water to cover them by an inch or so.
- Add salt and bring the water to a boil.
- Cook till the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot.
- Cook the drained potatoes over low heat for a couple of minutes, to get rid of the water still left in them.
- Mash with the help of a potato ricer and set aside.
- Blend cream and milk together.
- Take the mashed potatoes and blend in butter, milk-cream mix and any other ingredient you prefer.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mashed Potatoes are ready.