Photo Credit: http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/2007/10/21/mathri-salted-crackers/
||12 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 4½ tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Dry Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste (Lahsun)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Mathri:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine together all the ingredients, except the oil.
- Knead the ingredients to make a smooth dough by adding little water as required.
- Divide it into small balls and flatten them between your palms with help of oil.
- Heat the oil in flat frying pan and drop them into batches.
- Fry on medium heat, until golden in colour.
- Remove on an observing sheet.
- Let cool and place in an air tight container.