Mawa Misri Ladoo Recipe
|Mawa Misri Ladoo Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||4.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 100 g Cottage Cheese (paneer)
- 100 g Khoya
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 5 Cardamoms, powdered
- 20 Nuts, chopped (for garnish)
How to make Mawa Misri Ladoo:
- Take a bowl and put all cottage cheese (paneer) in it. Knead it properly.
- Sieve the khoya in another bowl and then mix it with cottage cheese.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder to it and mix well again.
- Now, make small balls from the mixture and garnish them with chopped nuts.
- Store them in the refrigerator.