Meatballs with Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.finedininglovers.com/recipes/main-course/sweet-and-sour-meatballs-on-rice/
|Meatballs with Rice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ kg Beef (ground)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Long Grain Rice
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 large Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 5 Saffron Threads (crushed)
- ½ tsp Moroccan Yellow Colorant
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tsp Vinegar
How to make Meatballs with Rice:
- Take beef with cumin, paprika, cinnamon, salt, pepper in a bowl and mix it well.
- Put in 2/3 cup rice and blend it. Shape the mixture into medium size balls.
- Heat butter in a pan and shallow fry the onion with garlic for 2-3 min. Pour into meat balls and fry them until it is brown on all sides.
- Side the meatballs in a pan and place a cup of rice with parsley, saffron, turmeric, salt & pepper in the center of pan.
- Pour into chicken stock with water and get it to boil. Then cook it covered on low flame until rice is cooked and gravy is condensed.
- In the middle of cooking, mix the rice with meatballs and continue cooking.
- Mix in vinegar before last 10 min of cooking and serve it hot.