Mediterranean Pasta Recipe
|Mediterranean Pasta Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 12 Medium tomatoes -- peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 Cup white wine
- 1/2 Cup homemade vegetable stock
- 1/4 Cup basil
- 20 Each calamata olives - pitted & slivered
- 3 Ounces french feta cheese - crumbled
- 10 Ounces fresh angel hair pasta - cooked
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- 2 tbsp Pine nuts - lightly toasted
How to make Mediterranean Pasta:
- In a preheated sauté pan over medium heat add olive oil, tomatoes and garlic, cook for one minute.
- Deglaze with white wine and vegetable stock and reduce by half.
- Add basil, calamata olives, feta cheese and simmer for one minute.
- Add freshly cooked angel hair pasta.
- Toss to distribute ingredients.
- Serve in bowls, top with parmesan cheese & pine nuts.
- Mediterranean Pasta is ready.