Meen Molee Recipe
|Meen Molee Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Green Finger Chilies
- 5-cm/2-inch piece Root Ginger (peeled)
- 3 tbsp Groundnut Oil
- 1 small Onion (finely sliced)
- 5-6 Curry Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- 155 ml Water (boiling)
- 500 Ghaddock Fillets (cut into 4-cm/2-inch wide pieces)
- 2 medium Tomatoes (coarsely chopped)
How to make Meen Molee:
- Run garlic, chilies, and ginger in a food processor, until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion and curry leaves for 4-5 minutes, over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic, chili and ginger mixture, along with turmeric and salt.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes and then add in half of the coconut milk, along with boiling water.
- Allow it to simmer for 2 minutes. Add in fish pieces and simmer for another 5-6 minutes.
- Now, add half tomato and remaining coconut milk. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish Meen Molee with chopped tomato.
- Serve hot.