Meetha Poodas Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdH57_-EBv0
|Meetha Poodas Recipe|
||3.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 4 Cup flour
- 1/2 Cup yoghurt
- 2 Cup sugar
How to make Meetha Poodas:
- Combine all the ingredients to make thick batter. You can use little water if required.
- Cover it for 2 hrs till the sugar gets dissolved and batter turns soft.
- Prepare small, oval shaped balls.
- Heat oil and fry the balls on medium flame till reddish.
- Remove when done and transfer on a blotting paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with yoghurt.