Methi Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.freeindianrecipes.com/chicken-recipes/methi-chicken.html
|Methi Chicken Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 750 gms Chicken ( Cleaned and skin out)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 cup Yogurt (beaten)
- 2 tbsp Kasoori Methi (dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Green Chilies(chopped)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tbsp Garam Malasa Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Methi Chicken:
- Wash the chicken and cut it into a medium size pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add bay leaves and garam masala into pan.
- Mix and fry it well till cardamoms begin to splitter.
- Add onions and fry it well until it become soft and brown.
- Ensure it blends continuously.
- Add garlic paste, ginger, coriander powder, green chilies and turmeric powder.
- Mix it well for 2 -3 min.
- Now add chicken pieces , yogurt.
- Cook it in high flame cook up for 8 min.
- Finally add garam masala powder, kasoori methi , coriander leaves , salt 3-4 cups of water.
- Cover the lit and cook it for 10 min.
- Methi chicken is ready to eat.
Serve with rice or chapati