Methi Ki Puri Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodviva.com/snacks-recipes/methi-puri-recipe/
|Methi Ki Puri Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 4 cup Wheat Flour
- 300 gm Methi Leaves
- 1" piece Ginger
- 4 Green Chilies
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 8 -10 pods Garlic
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
How to make Methi Ki Puri:
- Prepare paste of methi, chilies, garlic, ginger and cumin seeds in a mixer.
- Knead the whole wheat flour with the above paste. Add salt and 4 tablespoon oil while kneading the dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan for frying.
- Make small balls out of the dough and roll them to make puris. Fry these puris one by one.
- Methi Ki Puri is ready to eat. Serve hot with pickle or aloo ki sabzi.