Methi Laddu Recipe
|Methi Laddu Recipe|
|Rating||8.1 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 250 gm Fenugreek seeds, ground
- 250 gm Wheat flour
- 250 gm Almonds, crushed
- 750 gm Ghee
- 1100 gm Soft jaggery, grated
- 250 gm Dehydrated coconut, grated
- 100 gm Coriander seeds kernel, crushed
- 100 gm Edible gum, crushed coarsely
- 50 gm Ginger powder
- 10 gm Cardamom powder
How to make Methi Laddu:
- Take a large frying pan and melt 250 gm ghee in it.
- Add flour and stir fry over low heat until aroma exudes.
- Add gum, stir constantly.
- Now add about a tbsp of ghee more.
- When all the gum has popped, remove it from the heat.
- Add almonds, coconut, fenugreek powder, coriander kernel, ginger powder and cardamom, mix well.
- If mixture is very dry add more ghee.
- Heat 400 gm ghee in a separate pan.
- Add jaggery and melt, stirring continuously.
- Do not overcook it or the ladoos will become hard.
- Combine it with the flour mixture.
- Turn mixture over and over with the help of wide strong spatula.
- When fully blended, make small balls.
- Store them in an airtight container, when cool.