Methi Muthiya Recipe
Photo Credit: http://enjoyindianfood.blogspot.in/2007/11/methi-na-muthiya.html
|Methi Muthiya Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 cup Bengal Gram (chickpea flour)
- 1 cup Fenugreek leaves (methi)
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1 tbsp Curd (optional)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
How to make Methi Muthiya:
- Cut and wash fenugreek leaves draining the water if any.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add flour and water; bind it together to form stiff dough.
- Make small balls of the dough and deep fry them in hot oil until golden brown.
- Place them on a tissue napkin and drain the excess oil.
Serve it with chutneys or youghurt dip.