Mexican Bean Salad Recipe
|Mexican Bean Salad Recipe|
- 1 Can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Can kidney beans, drained
- 1 Can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Pack frozen corn kernels
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 Cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp White sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
How to make Mexican Bean Salad:
- In a large bowl, combine both the beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper.
- Season with hot pepper sauce and chili powder.
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables and mix well.
- Chill thoroughly and serve cold.
- Mexican Bean Salad is ready.