Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipe
|Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipe|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 4 boneless Chicken breast halves, cooked, cubed
- 1 Can tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Can taco sauce
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Package taco chips or Doritos
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Grated American cheese, Mexican blend, or Classic Melts blend
How to make Mexican Chicken Casserole:
- In a saucepan, put tomatoes, soups, taco sauce, broth and heat.
- Line bottom of casserole dish with taco chips.
- Add mixture of chicken and sauce.
- Top with grated cheese. Bake at 350°F until bubbly and hot.
- Mexican Chicken Casserole is ready.