Mexican Octopus Salad Recipe
|Mexican Octopus Salad Recipe|
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Pounds octopus, cleaned
- 9 Ounces Kidney beans, drained
- 1 Small red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 3/4 Cup corn
- 1-1/2 tsp Dry oregano
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1-1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice
- 1 Chile Serrano, minced
- Few lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Mexican Octopus Salad:
- Chop the octopus into one inch pieces.
- Cook the pieces in boiling water till opaque. It takes less than a minute.
- Drain the pieces, rinse in cold water and pat dry. You can remove the skin.
- Combine together oil, dry oregano, lemon juice, cumin and minced serrano chiles.
- Add cooked octopus, bell peppers, dressing, beans and corn.
- Top the lettuce with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt to taste.