Mexican Pasta Salad Recipe
|Mexican Pasta Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 12 oz Rotini Pasta
- 2 cups Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- 15 oz kidney Beans (drained)
- 15 oz Black Beans (drained)
- 15 oz Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 12 oz Salsa
How to make Mexican Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix cheese, green peppers, kidney beans, black beans, corn, cilantro, and salsa in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.