Mexican Pesto Recipe
|Mexican Pesto Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds/Pepitas (hulled)
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- ¼ cup Cotija Cheese (grated)
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 Serrano Chile Pepper (seeded)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
How to make Mexican Pesto:
- Blend the pumpkin seeds in a food processor or blender until they are coarsely chopped.
- Add cilantro, cheese, garlic, Chile pepper, salt and olive oil.
- Process the ingredients until they are smooth. Scrape the sides of the blender to remove the mixture stuck to them, if necessary.