Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
|Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Crushed garlic
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1- 1/2 Cups tomato and clam juice cocktail
- 1/4 Cup ketchup
- 1/4 Cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp Hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 Cup prepared horseradish
- Salt to taste
- 1 Ripe avocado - peeled, pitted and chopped
How to make Mexican Shrimp Cocktail:
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl.
- Stir garlic, red onion, and cilantro.
- Mix in tomato and clam juice cocktail, ketchup, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and horseradish.
- Season with salt. Gently stir in avocado.
- Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve in one large bowl or ladle into individual bowls.
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is ready.