Microwave Carrot & Green Peas Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ehow.com/how_8231275_season-peas-carrots.html
|Microwave Carrot & Green Peas Salad Recipe|
- 1 Cup, green peas shelled
- 2 Big carrots, chopped
- 1 Big onion, finely chopped
- 1 Green chilli minced and crushed with salt
- Salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
- 6 tbsp Water
- Fresh coriander or parsley for garnishing
- A few mint leaves, chopped
How to make Microwave Carrot & Green Peas Salad:
- Put the chopped carrots and peas in a microwave-safe deep bowl.
- Sprinkle the water and microwave on high mode for about 4 minutes until they are cooked but firm.
- Let them cool.
- Transfer the cooked carrots and peas in a salad bowl and add chopped onions, chillies, mint leaves pepper, salt and lemon juice to it, mix well.
- Garnish Microwave Green Peas Carrot Salad with coriander or parsley.