Microwave Makki Korma Recipe
|Microwave Makki Korma Recipe|
||7.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 Cup corn
- 2 Finely chopped medium onions
- 2 Finely chopped small tomatoes
- 3-4 Black cardamoms
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 2 Green chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Cup beaten curd
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Microwave Makki Korma:
- Microwave the corn for about 4 minutes and stand for about 2 minutes.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Fry the onions and tomatoes in it.
- Combine all the dry ingredients with it and cook for another one minute.
- Add the beaten curd, place it in a glass bowl and microwave it for about 2 minutes before serving the Makki Kurma.